At NATURE SLEEP SYSTEMS LLC DBA “JAZVIN”, we are committed to providing you with a high quality designed and comfortable mattress. Included in that commitment is our commitment to maintaining your privacy.
The Information that We Collect
The information we collect can be classified into personal information and non-personal information. The two types of information are explained below.
Personal information is defined as information that specifically identifies an individual. Such information includes the customer’s name, address, telephone number, e–mail address, credit card or billing information. Additionally, personal information will also include information about the individual’s activities when directly linked to that person, such as information about purchases.
We are only in a position to collect personal information from you when you do so voluntarily through our Site by:
1) Registering on the Site and creating an account, inclusive of accounts associated with social media accounts.
2) Participating and completing a survey online.
3) Signing up for our e-mail list or newsletter.
4) Contacting us by e-mail or by any other available contact feature on our Site.
5) Ordering our product and services.
Non-personal information is information that does not specifically identify you as an individual. As a normal course of operating our Site, we may collect non-personal information such as, but not limited to your Internet IP address, browser type, domain name, operating system, and referring website addresses.
Additionally, we may collect information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Site, the number of times you return to the Site. This information is to help us understand trends and customer needs. With this information, we are in a better position to consider new products and services and tailor current products and services to meet your desires.
How is the Information Collected?
A pixel tag is a small string of code that represents a clear graphic image and is used in conjunction with a cookie. Pixel tags help us analyze our customers’ online behavior and measure the effectiveness of our Site and our advertising. We may work with third party service providers that help us track, collect and analyze this information.
How Do We Use the Information?
We may also share your personal information with service providers and other third parties that need access to your personal information to provide us with operational or other support services, such as payment processors, shipping agents, product fulfillment vendors and fraud prevention service providers, or for marketing research analytics.
We may also use your personal and non-personal information collected for the following purposes:
1) To fulfill your requests for our products and services.
2) To provide you with targeted offers and advertising.
3) To contact you with information and promotional materials and offers from NATURE SLEEP SYSTEMS LLC DBA “JAZVIN” , as well as from our subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties.
4) To contact you if there is a problem with your order.
5) To ask you to review in-store or online experience.
6) To review Site usage and operations.
7) To conduct marketing research and/or analysis in order to optimize our search engine marketing strategies.
8) To prevent fraud, we may from time to time, verify and/or supplement your personal information with information from third party sources.
The Security of Our Site
At NATURE SLEEP SYSTEMS LLC DBA “JAZVIN”, we consider your security to be of outmost importance. We have taken a number of steps to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you when you visit our Site. We have limited access to private and confidential data to those employees with a specific need to retrieve this information. To maintain the highest standard in security, we do not store your private information on the Site. Additionally, we do not engage in collecting information from children under the age of thirteen.
Rest assured that all of your information is encrypted before it is transmitted across the Internet. Additionally, the information you provide when you place an order is encrypted (or coded) using a secure server for maximum security.
As we expand and develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities. In such business transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred assets of the business. Also, in the event that NATURE SLEEP SYSTEMS LLC DBA “JAZVIN” or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the assets to be transferred.
Third Party Advertising Partners
You have the right to opt out of receiving communications from us at any time. If you choose to do so, please be informed that we may still maintain information relating to purchase transactions for our accounting purposes. The following options are available to you:
1) You can select “unsubscribe” from any communications you receive on our website or by email.
2) You can forward an email of your decision to opt out to [insert email address].
3) You can send correspondence to the following address: 3510 Hobson Rd Suite 204 Woodridge IL 60157