Nature Sleep System LLC DBA “Jazvin”
JAZVIN is committed to offering innovative and quality products to our customers, and therefore warrants that the materials used in our mattresses are free from manufacturing defects in workmanship and material described in this warranty.
This mattress has a ten (10) year limited warranty from the date of purchase against defects in workmanship and/or materials. Within the Ten year period and for the warranty to be valid:
- You must be the original purchaser
- You must provide the original law tags and bill of sale (including date of purchase).
- You must have purchased the mattress at one of our authorized dealers.
Once there is a defect in workmanship or material, your JAZVIN mattress will be repaired or replaced. If identical materials are not available at the time of replacement or repair, JAZVIN reserves the right to substitute materials of equal or greater quality.
The surface of this mattress is made of all natural and organic material and will produce a natural wool smell while in your ownership. This smell will pass in a few days or until it is put to air out.
This warranty is valid from the date of your original purchase; it will NOT be renewed or extended when you receive a replacement or repair.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Warranty Coverage during normal wear
- Any deterioration that causes the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than one (1.5) inch that is not associated with an indentation or sag which results from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base. Normal wear requires that a mattress is continuously supported by a solid foundation or adjustable bed base with a proper bed frame sufficient to support the collective weight of the mattress and foundation.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- Any manufacturing defect in the zipper assembly of the mattress Cover.
The JAZVIN Warranty is not valid and does NOT cover items such as, but not limited to:
- Damage caused by factors other than defective workmanship or materials
- Transportation charges
- Customer comfort preference
- If the mattress is in an unsanitary condition caused by soiling, blood stains, fabric stains, bodily fluids, infestation or other abuse
- Damage from liquid penetration, cleaning fluids or use of a washing machine
- Normal wear and tear
- Body impressions less than 1.5 inch
- Sagging in the mattress less than 1.5 inch
- Structural damage from using an improper bed frame or inappropriate foundation
- Damage of the mattress due to misuse or physical abuse; damaged, burned, cut or torn
Your Responsibility Under this Warranty
As the owner of this mattress, you have a responsibility to protect your mattress. Failure to fulfil these responsibilities can result in a breach of this warranty:
- Always use a mattress protector to protect your new JAZVIN mattress and keep the warranty intact.
- Rotate your JAZVIN mattress every other month to keep the weight evenly distributed.
- Always use a solid flat surface platform bed or adjustable frame with your JAZVIN mattress.
- Do not use old box springs with your JAZVIN mattress.
Please email us email@example.com to discuss your warranty and any claim you may have.